18 August 2007

individual rituals

As I proceed with the exercises to learn self-hypnosis I come to find a few things easier in daily life.
I have to say that at any point I felt, so far, hypnotized. Whatever that means. As I read in other people's comments somewhere else on the Internet, things become easier to deal with. I didn't act differently straight away, is not like in the films where the hypnotized person do things against her/his will.
But it could be called something else instead of self-hypnotism. how about development of self-reinsurance or an individual ritual? The major thing about the relaxation process and focus of attention on the things I want to improve is that I give them total attention for a determined period of time. The moment to reflection, or self-hypnosis, I turned into a ritual. The difference between this moment/ritual and a religious ritual is the lack of collective organization and belief, no initiation and no formulas either.

No comments: